X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitted Lenses

I've got some pitted headlight and foglight lenses. See:

Has anyone tried this method:

Basically i'm trying to figure out a way to get rid of those nasty pit marks. Jesus (chester6969) did something similar but he couldn't remember what product he used. Anyways his lenses looked brand new and i'm looking for similar results. Any tips??

Haven't tried it, but I've got a couple bottles of the stuff in my garage. Let me know if you do!!! My H4s could use a little de-pitting.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

After reading the article it sounds like it was to get rid of calcium residue (water spots) on glass, not get rid of pitting.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
        After reading the article it sounds like it was to get rid of calcium residue (water spots) on glass, not get rid of pitting.
        Thats what i was under the impression of. Jesus used something the worked wonderful. If only he could remember what the product was...

Comment

bam !
          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz
            http://www.eastwoodco.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=40030&Dep_Key1=

bam !
            thanks but thats kind of expensive for a one time use...i'm looking for something a bit cheaper...anyone else??

Comment

Working...
            X