ACS replicas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACS replicas?

Does anyone know of place that sells ACS replicas? How about type 3's?
    E30 Dinan Turbo

I don't think anyone sells them in 4-lug. You can get real ACS rims in 4 lug though, I believe they make them for the new Mini.

Comment

going to work i will respond late tonight if no one else has. i dont have time to find links
      w

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
        I don't think anyone sells them in 4-lug. You can get real ACS rims in 4 lug though, I believe they make them for the new Mini.
        They are avail in OEM from Bavauto in 14". There was a clearance on them a while ago. Check and see if they still have them.

I was gonna get the Type 2 replicas ( I dunno if type 3 come in 4 lug) a while ago but the price was prohibitive to get them here from overseas. I just looked and seem to have deleted the email with the name of the retailer and the price quote...sorry...I got them off google so try a combination of ACS, type 3. 4 lug etc and see if you find them. The company makes replicas for a whole lot of other brands so hopefully somone here will remember their name..

Coming to think of it there is a guy in Malaysia with a silver e30 clad in an mtech II kit who has the type II replicas. Try find him and you have the name of the company..I think they come in 16".

Good luck

Comment

[quote="e9nine"]
          Coming to think of it there is a guy in Malaysia with a silver e30 clad in an mtech II kit who has the type II replicas. Try find him and you have the name of the company..I think they come in 16".

Good luck
          Yeah i remember him on e30sport.... i think he might hang around by maxbimmer every once in a while. Haha.... wouldn't mind type II's either though... thanks fro the info.
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Calvin Tan from Malaysia has a black e30 with 4 lug AC Schnitzer Type I 16" x 7.5"j ET25 alloys. I'm not sure whether they are replica or authentic.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Yes, I have removed the type 3 2 piece. Because this is already discontinue. The pictures you sent are type 2 not 3. We can order it for you if you want this type 2. It cost USD850 a set for 17". Shipping you have to arrange your own courier service to pick up at our showroom.

Thanks

Best regards,
              Calvin Tan
              Eurocar Motorsport - automobile Technik

Tel/Fax : +603 6250 1848
              Mobile : +6019 220 8328
              wes
              just for information he wanted 500usd to ship to America.

Comment

I seem to remember someone saying that direct fit rims for the Mini Cooper won't fit e30's because the hub bore is too small. Anybody else hear that or am I just :? .
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X