Any e46 Owners??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any e46 Owners??

Hello Guys, no I'm not jumping ship, I need the trunk measurement of the e46 trunk lid with to see what is the size of the M3 Lip Spoiler???
    Here is an eBay link to what I was looking at. Yes I've been through this but if you search for an e30 it's twice as expensive as for a e46??? go figure...

Thanks

sigpic
    WTB-Strut Bar

I have an E46 coupe. There is a size diff from model to model but I am unsure if that includes trunk width. I can measure for you when I return home today. My DD is the E30. BTW, I do have the lip spoiler on the E46.

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
      I have an E46 coupe. There is a size diff from model to model but I am unsure if that includes trunk width. I can measure for you when I return home today. My DD is the E30. BTW, I do have the lip spoiler on the E46.
      Cool, thank you send pics of the e46, I like those as well. So you have both, e30 & e46 Lucky!!
      Appreciate the measurements buddy.
      Last edited by Aerton; 05-22-2007, 09:22 PM.
      sigpic
      WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

It wont fit, the e46 trunk lid is not as wide and is rounded, i tried because my brother has an e46 and i put the spoiler on to see, it just doesnt work, the e30 lid is like 50 inches or so and also straight at that, and the e46 is about 40 or so inches but curved to fit the trunk.

Also wont a spoiler look funky on a verts trunklid with your third brake light right there, just a thought, but you could always get a coupes trunklid instead.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dibo718 View Post
          It wont fit, the e46 trunk lid is not as wide and is rounded, i tried because my brother has an e46 and i put the spoiler on to see, it just doesnt work, the e30 lid is like 50 inches or so and also straight at that, and the e46 is about 40 or so inches but curved to fit the trunk.

Also wont a spoiler look funky on a verts trunklid with your third brake light right there, just a thought, but you could always get a coupes trunklid instead.
          Thanks Man, that answers that!! 40 vs 50, as for the light Im in the process of getting a lid from a coupe and will keep the light on magnets for inspection purposes only.

It's just that the lip spoiler for a e30 is doulbe that of an e46. Oh well

Lets see pics of the e46.. later
          sigpic
          WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I worked late. Here are the pics. The lip spoiler I got from a vendor on e46fanatics. It is a great color match and pliable. It will lay straight or curve. It has 3m adhesive and measures close to 46 3/4 inches.
            Last edited by FL318is; 10-17-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Yeah the price does suck being almost twice the cost for 20 year old cars. Just keep searching and good luck dude.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X