Rear Valence 88' only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Valence 88' only

I noticed this rear valance while looking at the Rd rear apron I was going to get. See ing this made me think about The problems the Rd rear is to fit, as to the direct fit of that 88 only kamei rear apron. I am really confused as to what rear apron I should get to go with my "IS" sides, and a Alpina front spoiler (Something I am certain I want..but I don't know if that will fit my 88' model) WIll it? anyone know?
    My main question is : what rear apron will work with that combo? I
    I am also confused as to what rear spoiler would go best with my car and those additions: The Alpina type 147 Rear spoiler, or The ACS rear spoiler?? I like those 2 the best.

I hope someone could help me out. Thanks in advance
    -Jim

if you had plastic bumpers the RD one should fit fine, dunno about the aluminum bumper with lower arches combo though.

There is an alpina spoiler to fit the late model cars, whether it fits your valance or not is another question. I suggest you ask them.

I think the Alpina spoiler is ugly, I was actually thinking abot tracking down the Hartge one, most people coudnt tell the difference but its a bit less blocky. If I can get a Hartge rear apron too I would be interesting in selling my RD apron if you find it fits.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info Ryan

There was one guy from E3S who had a bronzit 88' 4 door with a rd rear under his 88 alum bumpers. He had the Rd sides too. He also had BBS RK wheels? I wish I could talk to him now.

As for the Alpina front spoiler..It looks just like my front spoiler and the gap fromt the fenderto front spoiler is identical to the plastic bumper cars (I measured my filler to my dad's plastic bumpers) I think it is an add on front spoiler...like the ACS front spoiler. The 88-91 Rd front spoiler is one I think will also fit. I just want something different than stock..not a lip but a front spoiler.
      If I were to ask anyone, I think It would be Jordan. Jordan what are your ideas?

Comment

I think you have spent enough on your car lol.

I hate the ACS front, looks retarded. I dont like any of the ACS kit in general.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Booya. I'll ask him about the fitment or direct him to the thread.

Comment

I've just begun to spend $ on my car. After all it was my first car, so I am planning on doing alot more. I'm going to work on finishing off the looks first. I recently got a BMP strut bar..but that's it for under the hood for now. I want a Alpina 88-91 front as my top choice..second choice is a 88-91 RD front spoiler. I don't want a ACS front.. I only like thier rear spoiler...thats what I want. Either that or the Alpina deck spoiler. I'll be adding "IS" sides and probably that Kamei rear apron..If I can't get any info on the RD rear.
            Thanks Bill... do pass that info along. I appreciate it

Comment

In regard to the Alpina front spoiler type 162 (according to KSK distributing's catalog)
              The front spoiler will fit any E30 from 9/87 ON. My 325i was manufactured in 10/87. So I guess It fits :?
              Some evidence that may clear this up is that 9/87 was the first month of the 1988 model E30's with facelift, etc. Can anyone confirm this???
              If so the front spoiler will fit according to the catalog. It Also means that my E30 was one of the "earlier" 1988 model 325i's made. I believe in 5-6/88 they came out with the plastic bumper 88 models (called 1989 models in the US)

Comment

My car seems to have made it into the listing of car manufacturing dates to fit the later Alpina front spoiler. Anymore comments?

Comment

Working...
                X