Spoiler ???'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler ???'s

Does anybody know if the factory spoiler from a 86 325es will fit on a 85 318i?

It may not look custom, but I like the factory look.

Also, where is a cheap place to get the lower lip part of the spoiler.

Thanks

Yes it can be made to fit, you will need to fabricate brackets tho.

The best place to find the eS/iS front airdam is on ebay, expect to pay 2-300.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Do the ones on e-bay come with the bottom spoiler too? I can get the big part at bma for $137, but the lip spoiler is $165.

Does anyplace else have the lip spoiler cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by grlaneriejr
        Do the ones on e-bay come with the bottom spoiler too? I can get the big part at bma for $137, but the lip spoiler is $165.

Does anyplace else have the lip spoiler cheaper?
        What the hell are you talking about? The fron airdam on a 86 325eS is 1 part, no lower and lip.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

The picture they sent me looks like it has a lower lip. I called them back and they said the lip was $165.

Is this wrong? Please help to clarify this for me before I spend $$$

Comment

eS front airdam ^

The lowest part, the lighter red section is an iS lip. That costs $165 or so...

The airdam you want is the first one pictured, found on e-bay for 2-300 average.
            Below the radar...

Comment

Let me double check with the guy at BMA today. The picture he sent me looks like the spoiler needs a lip at the bottom of it to make it look completed. Maybe he pulled up the wrong one to send to me.

Thanks

[/url]

Comment

BMA, get Yves or Patrick, George is an idiot sometimes, but really nice. The red car above has an 88+ valence and "is" lip spoiler. The white car is a pre88 is/es valence/spoiler, no add on below.

Comment

Originally posted by franz
                  The white car is a pre88 is/es valence/spoiler, no add on below.
                  its an 'es', not 'is'

Comment

Working...
                  X