Need help!!! Zender spoiler question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help!!! Zender spoiler question

I have a great 89 325i 2dr in Artic Blue-owned since new (I dont know exact code but close enough). I just got a zender rear spoiler off Ebay and cant decide if it would look good on the car. It is the slight arched one. My local paint guy can refinish it and mount fo $200ish. I just have not seen many e30's with spoilers around and I dont want to put the holes in trunk. Anyway, I have them working on my mirrors to get them painted to match the car.

I eventually will order a Mtech 1 kit (sides, front, rear) from Europe and have it done later this year.

Thanks!!

I'm guessing that you are looking for some pictures of it on the car? I only got these from the Zender brochure.

What one do you have? This one or,

This one?

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

The second one... looks cool.. what do you think? has anyone seen it in person?

Comment

I don't mind it, And it don't sit up too high so that's a plus. I think this guy here has one on his car, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=16046 just look through some of his treads started. I know i seen a picture of it on his car.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I have the first one. Just got it today so I havn't gotten it painted yet. The nice thing about it is that it uses the same mounting holes as the stock IS spoiler, so I don't have to get a new trunklid. Here's what the test-fit looked like:

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
          X