NW paint shop suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW paint shop suggestion

I need to get a fender painted, anyone have any suggestions of a good shop in the nw?

Thanks, James

Originally Posted by Rob
    fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Just go check out several shops near you, and ask to see examples of body panels they have painted. Check out the quality of their blending, color matching, etc...

Do a little research, and you will be able to find a good place.

Comment

In Lake City there is Haury's, they are good. In kirkland there is Eurotech Bodywerkes, in Redmond there is Queen City auto rebuild ($$) in Bellevue the is RNR. Tons of places, just whip out the phonebook. Any of those places I mentioned does good work.
      -Ted

Comment

Originally posted by SlammedE30
        In Lake City there is Haury's, they are good. In kirkland there is Eurotech Bodywerkes, in Redmond there is Queen City auto rebuild ($$) in Bellevue the is RNR. Tons of places, just whip out the phonebook. Any of those places I mentioned does good work.
        -Ted
        Haury's is by far the best shop in the Seattle area! It's owned by BMW guys.
        however, they are NOT cheap!

Comment

I would go with Haurys.

Andy

Comment

I know Salatinos on South Tacoma Way is really good, but they are expensive.
            sigpic

Comment

I will stop by Haury's tomorrow, thanks for the suggestions. Hopefully I can get it painted and on before the picnic. :)

Originally Posted by Rob
              fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
                I know Salatinos on South Tacoma Way is really good, but they are expensive.
                I was told they don't paint anymore unless it is needed to repair actual damage, something about it costing too much for the customer ;)

Comment

Well I got it done at Haury's for $205, I did most of the prep myself so that knocked a lot off the price and I have to say i'm very pleased with the result. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

James

Originally Posted by Rob

Comment

Working...
                  X