Just got a 87 325is have cosmetic questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a 87 325is have cosmetic questions

Hi everybody I just picked up a 87 325is with a little over 130k miles. It's missing a front valance and will replace it but noticed that one of the 2 clips for the valance has snapped. The car also has some body kit or sideskirt that covers part of the doors. Is there a way for me to remove it without damaging the paint underneath? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks.

Those are Zender skirts, correct? I bet you could get some good money for them on eBay.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

paint your centercaps black, and do shadowline. the differences will be amazing
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
        Those are Zender skirts, correct? I bet you could get some good money for them on eBay.
        Yes Ken, that is a Zender body kit. Not so much skirts as they are door panels, like the M-Tech II kit.

There was a bronzit E30 at the meet with the same wheels Jordan has with that same kit. It was parked opposite of the feature cars.

Comment

I have the front euro airdam for that kit. Goes with EU bumps only though.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Other than screws, the door panels are attached to the body with some sort of adhesive. How would I remove the panels besides just ripping them off?

Charlie - haha nice i should find something like that for an avatar

Comment

Working...
              X