My new in box glass moonroof
Collapse
X
-
Guest repliedme 3 ...lol recently people have been snagging them like crazy and pretty frequently it seems -
Guest repliedPossible to get full parts list and maybe copies or shots of pages in book? I will PM you, or maybe I can borrow book and send it back when you are done?
I will pM yaLeave a comment:
-
ah, you do not need half that crap. :)
The wacky part is how mine was so simple. I really honestly do not know what half that stuff could be for?!
Congrats on the NIB find!! :)Leave a comment:
-
AND you're gonna put that ON!!!!!!!!
What a shame to actually install that. :eeek:Leave a comment:
-
It only fits etas...it won't work on your car. Give it to me! :DLeave a comment:
-

You should turn this into a DIY thread, and show the installation process.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: