Zender Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    Zender parts on my car, front spoiler and rear apron.
    ^^^That's the kit I like. So clean.

Comment

+2

Comment

'
        i just noticed that car is half m3

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
          '
          Woah, yeah. i've always kinda wanted to do just the fender flares off an m3.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post

I have this in my attic in NJ. Every so often, I get it out and resume sanding the nasty primer-ish paint off it.

Unfortunately, I'm not in NJ that much anymore...
            I have always liked that front spoiler. Do you think it would look good if the center section was painted flat black to match the grill?
            "Drifting an E30 is like pouring out a beer just to get a nickel for the can"

Comment

Originally posted by direction88 View Post
              I have always liked that front spoiler. Do you think it would look good if the center section was painted flat black to match the grill?
              I hope so. I've had that exact idea ever since I got the valence, and was hoping to keep it under wraps until you just exposed it. Thanks :)
              cars beep boop

Comment

I hope so. I've had that exact idea ever since I got the valence, and was hoping to keep it under wraps until you just exposed it. Thanks :)
                Shit man I'm sorry! I hope it works out for you and I cant wait to see it. Are they still available from anywhere?
                "Drifting an E30 is like pouring out a beer just to get a nickel for the can"

Comment

Well, considering that Zender went belly-up last week, I'd say no.

I won't be installing mine, because I have no intention of converting to plastic bumpers, and this valence doesn't work too well on euro bumpers or DBs.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Well, considering that Zender went belly-up last week, I'd say no.

I won't be installing mine, because I have no intention of converting to plastic bumpers, and this valence doesn't work too well on euro bumpers or DBs.
                    Ever going to sell it?

Comment

Yeah. It's on the east coast, though. I'll be there for most of January.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Yeah. It's on the east coast, though. I'll be there for most of January.
                        Ive never seen one mounted w/o fogs though, kinda curios what thayd look like

Comment

Rims 7*15" et 24.

Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                          BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                          BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                          BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                            '
                            The fenders are Zender, not M3. That was a complete kit they did. I have stashed away for a rainy day as well as a few spare panels.
                            Only reason it hasnt made its way onto my current E30 is a cannto bear to take to the rear 1/4 panels/fenders with a grinder, they need to be cut off to fit the Zender items. Brutal
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Ive got Zender sides on mine ATM :) Normally ACS. ive had quite a few Zender bits and peices over the years though
                              sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
                              Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
                              NEW One on the track :)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
                              Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

Zender front and sides.

IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X