e36m3 bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e36m3 bumpers

do they fit on e30's obviously there would have to be some work done at a body shop. Does anyone know how high they are from top to bottom? i am getting rid of my gts kit, but dont want to go back to stock so maybe this is an option. Maybe someone that has an m3 (jordan) could measure the distance for me...i think i saw an e30 with the e36m3 bumpers before....a silver car i think?

I know there is one over on bimmerforums, it was red but I just cant remember the guys name. Anyone else?

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

If you are talking about this one, it has an av3 kit.

Sorry, only picture I could find. User name = windsor318iS on maxbimmer.
      2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

I've measured it up before. Trust me you are alot better off getting as AV3 kid, dealing with its fitment issues, and getting it the best you can.

The M3 stuff is too wide.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

With the ride height your ix probably has (i know it isnt stock but still not as low as some e30s) the av3 kit would sit so high i think it would look really odd. I hate how stupid autovogue was to make the front sit higher than the rest of the kit. It needs about 2 more inches on it to match with the rest of the cars lines.

Comment

Ya the AV3 sits high and looks a bit odd. Look at the height from the ground of windsors car.

Sold it.

Comment

That is there ploy to offer the AV3 lip option. ask me how i know.

They also insist that the DTM lips and stuff for the e36 M3 is supposed to fit onto the AV3 but I am sceptical.
              I don't know if Ishould buy the DTM piece or just live with it. Anybody have any know how iwht teh e36 lip options? I suppose I could always cut it in the middle and glass it back up to make up for the width problems.

Jordan, how much wide is the widest part of the bottom of your MTEC splitter?
              I am not gonna be able to get it in a paint booth till the spring anyway.
              thanks
              -pete

Comment

Next time it isnt pouring outside I'll go measure.

Could be tomorrow, could be spring.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

haha,
                  no worries.
                  pete

Comment

Working...
                  X