Any updates on the consoles?
    1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
    1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
    1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
    1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by dannyg View Post
      Any updates on the consoles?

I will be posting up my console wrap either tonight or tomorrow. I've been busy with transitioning off responsibilities from my old job that I was laid off from last week.

I've been going to the supplier to order more upholstery supplies and have a few items coming up.

I have stitched shift boots and e-brake boots also coming out and I will be offering it in 3 types of material. Leatherette, Leather and real Alcantara brand material.

Another item I will be posting tomorrow will be a panel that goes above the ashtray and can be used to mount gauges, xm displays and other items. It will be available in a wrap in one of the 3 materials as well.

I've been trying several designs for the console wrap and will probably go with a multiple piece design which will make it easier to install for the do it yourself-er.
      2013 C250
      2012 ALPINA B7
      2006 X5 e53
      2001 740i e38
      1998 e320 s210
      2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

I've received numerous pm's on the forums about the console wrap and how it looks in the picture. It is not complete in the picture I was posting it to show the change in stitch pattern from the first one.

After thinking about it the plan to make it a DIY kit has been shelved due mainly to the fact that it is not easy to install and for anyone who hasn't done upholstery before. I tried to make it simple so that anyone could install it but it is not where I would like it to be and don't feel comfortable selling it. With all my other projects going right now I will probably have it on the back burner an revisit it at a later time.
        Last edited by SFGadgetGuy; 07-09-2009, 01:03 AM.
        2013 C250
        2012 ALPINA B7
        2006 X5 e53
        2001 740i e38
        1998 e320 s210
        2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Originally posted by SFGadgetGuy View Post
          Another item I will be posting tomorrow will be a panel that goes above the ashtray and can be used to mount gauges, xm displays and other items. It will be available in a wrap in one of the 3 materials as well.
          This, along with the rear cup holders, sound very interesting. Please keep me posted.

Comment

INteresting, what about a panel that fits iphones? I was also wondering if a iphone can fit into the overhead display panel.
            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i wanna buy that damn cup holder man.

Comment

Working...
              X