whats up with this backseat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up with this backseat?

It doesn't look like a typical e30 seat. Can you guys let me know whats up with this b/c it would be somethign i would like in my car down the line.

E30 Dinan Turbo

It looks like a reupholstered seat that was done to look like the M and 325iC rear seats, look at the rear panel you will see what i mean about it being reupholstered.

Comment

It's been reupholstered, yes. The two main things to note are the factory rear headrests and armrest. I don't care much for the head rests, but the arm rest is an awesome thing to have, you gain access to the trunk from the interior. I gave mine to my brother now that my interior is cloth, and I miss it

Comment

I WILL own that type of backseat someday. That and the automatic climate control... :D
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

automatic climate control...how the hell are you going to pull that off ryan?

that's is going to be one feat, if you pull it off i HAVE to know how. ;)

-cam
          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

nice interior. it looks E46ish.
            FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

Where'd you find that picture? I'd like to see the rest of the car. It looks like they even reupholstered the rear interior panels.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

by forking over too much money when Greg runs across a functional unit. It was a rare option in the late model Euros I believe. One that apparently didnt catch on.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

man i'd been all over that like a fat kid on a smartie. when and if you get it i have to see it man.

-cam
                  Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                    Where'd you find that picture? I'd like to see the rest of the car. It looks like they even reupholstered the rear interior panels.
                    I forget which car it was but i know i got the pic from www.e30.de . Have fun hunting that down there are tons of pics on that site.... haha i think i've seen them all. This might help you, but i could be wrong..... i believe it might be an Mtech 2.
                    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

From what I can see, that doesn't even look like an E30 interior. But if it is, is that maybe an E36 backseat?

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                        From what I can see, that doesn't even look like an E30 interior. But if it is, is that maybe an E36 backseat?
                        Yup.

Comment

Its definately an E30 interior, Look at the back of the passneger seat, and the that side rear panel is an e30 piece, Look though the the uppoulstry and at the actual pieces, youll see they are E30

Brian

Comment

what about the arm rest???

Comment

Look at the very top left hand corner guys.

Its the E30 door seal wich gives it away also. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X