Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get OE seat covers?

Hello all,
    I`m a newbie and I just bought my first BMW ( 1991 318is).I sure am enjoying this car.The car was in pretty rough shape when I got it ,but slowly I am bringing it back.The one thing I can`t seem to find is OEM style seat covers for the sport seats.I would appreciate any input .

Thanks
    Bobby

PS Does anybody sell aftermarket stock front valance (lower 2").

Got my OEM sport seat covers from the dealer. Granted, they were the cloth covers, not leather... And the cover for the rear seats were NLA

Nürburgring info

Comment

Most of the covers are NLA (no longer available). I managed to get a tan vinyl seat bottom (has the bolsters and center portion) from my dealer but now I'm going to black so . . .

Your best bet, I think, is to give Kevin at Creative Options a call. LINKY
      Scott '91 318i/5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
        Got my OEM sport seat covers from the dealer. Granted, they were the cloth covers, not leather... And the cover for the rear seats were NLA
        Do you have part numbers for the top and bottom for that cloth pattern? I need it for my drivers side. TIA.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
        '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
        '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
        '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

^bump
          can someone who's ordered the cloth seat covers give us a part # they used. the drivers seat on my car has a slight tear on the middle of the seat. i have silver comfort seats and wanted to know if part number 52108103520 is the correct part I need. I also wanted to know if that part covers the entire seat or just the middle portion of the seat because I've seen in other diagrams the outer portions of the seat are another part of the seat cover.

Link: RealOEM Seat Diagram
          1989 BMW 325ix

Comment

Working...
          X