Fixed Seat no slider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed Seat no slider?

I have a Sparco Evo seat, sparco side mounts and a sparco base for the e30. I'm not going to be running a slider on the passenger seat, so I was wondering if anyone has fix mounted a seat with no slider and those options. There has to be a possibility, but yah. Anyone?
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

both my recaro's are fixed. I had lee's adapters in for a little bit, and didn't like how high it sat since my steering colum has been lowered so much. if the steering colum was stock, his adapters would probably work really well, but my car is nothing origional, so it didn't work for me.

I have a custom set of mounts from a friend that made a small run of them, so i'm not sure how your application would work. But I like how my seats are fixed, and I have zero complaints about it.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Got it. I had a couple of ideas of how to get it mounted and finally I said F it, and drilled 2 holes into the sparco base...
      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
      2875-C Towerview Road
      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Working...
      X