Plastic Kick Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic Kick Panels

I have an '84 318, and unfortunately I have the carpet kickpanels for the speakers. Is it possible to upgrade to the plastic ones with the speaker holes in them?
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

yep I think I have a pair in the garage in tan if your interested. I personally prefer the carpet panels but I have 6.5 inch speakers up there so I can't use the plastic ones.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

If they are tan i might consider a trade with you.

Got any pictures.

Comment

There Tan there in good shape but the speaker fabric grill on one is ripped and on the other one the Log section that goes under the door sill trim piece is snapped off. No trades sorry As I already have carpet kick panels.

Comment

Could you take a picture of them? I'd be VERY interested in purchasing them, especially because they're tan.

Comment

Well I just scrubbed them and realized the passenger side panel has a large chunk broken off at the back edge where it mates the carpet the drivers side is in great shape though.

Comment

So the passenger one is pretty much unusable?

Comment

i think the carpet ones look better.

Comment

My carpet ones are nasty, and I think the plastic ones look better. I don't like the look of the grills, and they make the speakers a bitch to get in and out, especially on the drivers side when you have to keep the hood release pulled back...
                  But anyways... I'm in the market for a pair of tan ones.

Comment

A little off topic...but how much do bmw premium sound speakers cost for the front 2 speakers (the ones in the kick panels) and the tweeters. I've been thinking about replacing my old ones very soon. I think one of my tweeters is blown.
                    anyone have part #'s?

Comment

Buy them off of eBay... or some one on this board. You'll pay way too much for the quality of them if you buy them new. They aren't really that great; although I don't really have any complaints about the tweeters.

Comment

yep passenger side is unusable. I do have a good pair of carpet tan panels if you wanted to go back to carpet.

Comment

don't worry about it. I'm getting a good pair from some one on this board.
                          Ken

Comment

Working...
                          X