Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benwalsh91
    replied
    Ive had this idea in my head for a while now too, i really like the thoughts of it and also has simplicity, almost like a singer.

here is one ive had saved on my phone for a while.

Untitled by Ben Walsh, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• paynemw
    replied
    I want to revive this thread. I have been thinking about deleting my power windows (not for weight, but because my door harness connectors are completely trashed, and I can't for the life of me find replacements. So if I convert to manual window regulators, then I can remove the harness from the door, which means I won't need the window controls in the center console. I know that the carpet won't cover everything, so I'm trying to brainstorm ways to make this work. I will have gauges in place of the ash tray, so maybe I keep the console then use that button space for something else?

Leave a comment:

• MERK31
    replied
    You can see my switches in this photo in my knee roll
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MERK31
    replied
    I put the switches in the dr knee roll But im am moving to where my obc is for easy access to the passengers.

Leave a comment:

• CHIF8008
    replied
    Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
    where do you guys move the window buttons to?
    manual windows. or of ac is gone- put them in the cooler button space and any other open bracket

Leave a comment:

• SimplyDope
    replied
    Originally posted by MERK31 View Post
    I have done this to my car about two years ago and dont ever regret getting rid of console.
    You have an amazing interior. So much has been done, but it looks so simple and clean at the same time. Would love to see some more pics :D

Leave a comment:

• devon.818
    replied
    where do you guys move the window buttons to?

Leave a comment:

• Highway1
    replied
    Nice! I like it. where do the windows switches live?

Leave a comment:

• FKNFASTM5
    replied
    Originally posted by MERK31 View Post
    I have done this to my car about two years ago and dont ever regret getting rid of console.

impressive interior.

Got any more shots?

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    Will be doing this one day in the future.

Leave a comment:

• MERK31
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HippyEarly
    replied
    And not to stay off topic but a dimple died floor mat would be way more dope. And out of all of that race car goodness you see the DP? Not the sweet cluster or the lap timer looking thing by the light switch, or the 8-track player hiding behind the steering wheel :P

But you could for sure do the DP yourself with a cut of tool. angle grinder / jig saw

Leave a comment:

• Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
    home depot sells diamond plate
    +1
    my bet is the guy fabricated it himself.

Leave a comment:

• HippyEarly
    replied
    home depot sells diamond plate

Leave a comment:

• gmont02@yahoo.com
    replied
    wait who's whip is this?

looks nice, not to go off topic but im looking for a well known seller for those floor mats

Leave a comment:

Working...
X