Iggee Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iggee Seat Covers

With the recent group buy for Iggee seat covers, I thought I'd make a thread to show them off and so other members who are interested can post their pics and browse.

I opted for the black with tan inserts for my sport seats. Took approx. an hour to get them nice and fitted.

Sorry for the cell phone pics, I took them last night. Ill take better ones once I clean the interior.
    Last edited by CabbE30; 01-22-2011, 05:41 PM. Reason: typos

Looks Good!

I got an Iggee Cover for my old truck a few yeards back, it was definitely worth the extra money, perfect fit and held up well to wear and tear.

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

Doesn't look too bad. Why is your passenger seat headrest different than the driver's side?

Comment

Junior Mints FTW!

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Nice.. I didn't see a group buy for this.

What's up with the Barbie..?
          My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

They messed up on the head rest, im going to send it back.

These were sent to my parents house and that belongs to my younger sisters.

Comment

Now that I have been sitting on them they fit better also.

Comment

Paint your door pulls black, I think it'll flow better that way.

Comment

Originally posted by zenkiowns View Post
                  paint your door pulls black, i think it'll flow better that way.
                  +12345

Comment

How close is their "Beige" color to the stock tan (Natur) color?
                    My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

The beige is slightly lighter but everyone I've shown haven't noticed (note: non-enthusiasts)

Comment

What are those tube things for? the ones you took to compare colors with.

Comment

I think they are seat belt pads. They came in the box with everything else and have velcro all down the reverse side. Im not going to use them.

Comment

Was out of town for a couple of weeks, got back today and installed my seat covers. Car is still in the paint shop for rework so I pulled the seats out and brought them home. I went with the charcoal and gray combination. Took me about 2 hours for both seats. I think it came about pretty good, certainly better than the before situation.

Before shot is right after I got the car with the PO's old floor mats, the interior is much cleaner now. I have both a black set and a gray set of door cards, but I haven't decided which I will put back in.
                            Attached Files

Comment

^^Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                              X