scratched leather repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scratched leather repair?

So the girlfriend and I drove up to her home in NC, and she bought a brand new '10 VW CC yesterday. Had to bring her cat back from NC with us. We were being careful keeping the cat away from the black italian leather seats, but low and behold the damn thing scratched the passenger side bucket seat. Its not a deep gash or anything, just a 3-4" long surface scratch. Anyone know if this can be repaired to look new again? Sucks that we've only had the car for less than 24hrs and its already been blemished. I have no experience with these things; want to avoid the DIY kits if possible. I've been looking for a professional leather repair shop, maybe the local VW dealership outsources these types of repairs? Anyone have experience with this?

yup..prob cost you around 100.00 for the guys time and material. shouldn't be more then that. it's superficial. Dealerships have this happen all the time with new cars that haven't been sold yet. They even get lease returns and get dings, leather, vinyl etc repaired before re-selling. I worked for bmw so I know.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks dude, ill be calling vw in the morn.

Comment

Working...
      X