13-button OBC wiring question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13-button OBC wiring question

I have two wiring harnesses and they´re the same overall length, and they´re identical other than one of them having one or two more "branches" of wires than the other. None of them has severed wires, but one just seems more "complete"? What could be the difference? I don´t know/can´t remember what cars they came from.
    1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

door gong
    temp sensor
    one for the cluster
    one for the turn stalk?

thats off the top of my head, i may be wrong tho.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

mmmhhh....thanks. I laid them next to each other again and before the green connector that goes in the black control box thing, one of the harnesses has an extra white connector with 2 skinny pins. There´s a green-red and a green wire coming from it. That´s by the end of the harness. On the same harness, but at the OTHER end, by the OBC itself, there´s two small white connectors with 3 pins each (one male, one female). These come off the wiring before the yellow connector for the cluster. I guess I´ll just just should go with the one with more connectors just in case? I just don´t know where those hook up to.
      1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Pictures!

It sounds like a late harness and an early harness. You need the correct one for your car.
        -Dave
        2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

Working...
        X