Cobra Racer Pro/Fia Historic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobra Racer Pro/Fia Historic

Has anyone seen or tried these in person? Any opinions? Both weigh in at 7.3kg.

Cobra Racer Pro

FIA Historic

G.Verelli

The racer pro's look so much nicer than the historic ones.
    You think they'd give is some group buy action?

Originally posted by Janderson
    you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Im pretty sure if there was enough interest they would make an amazing deal. I would just need to get a feeler for them and see what people think

G.Verelli

Comment

The historic would look awesome in black leather/vinyl. I'd be interested in a pair with rails if there's a group buy and the price is amazing. In Canada as well. Any more details? Hit me up with a PM if anything comes of this.

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyDope View Post
          The historic would look awesome in black leather/vinyl. I'd be interested in a pair with rails if there's a group buy and the price is amazing. In Canada as well. Any more details? Hit me up with a PM if anything comes of this.

When I get some free time I will pass by the shop and see what they say. If they are interested in organizing a large group buy then I will make an official feeler then in the group buy section to really get an idea if there is any interest out there. Im not going to lie though, I would not expect anything less than $500 per seat, as they go around $650-700 each...I think the historic are actually even more.

G.Verelli

Comment

There is also the Imola's, which are more affordable.

G.Verelli

Comment

the historic is sexy!

Comment

the historic would definitely look good in my tan interior. HAha!!!

Comment

Working...
                X