Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your own opinion, what's the greatest shift knob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one.
    All in one M3 gearknob and gaitor

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
    If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

This is the one I'm currently using and I love it. Excuse the ghettoness of the interior in the picture, that was the first drive when the car was first put back on the road last year after the conversion.

When I had E30's with BMW motors still in them I preferred the leather knobs from E36's and so on, very tactile.
      1989 318i coupe, 2JZ, 380rwhp

Comment

I have a Delrin(made by robsgotit) knob I love it.
        Last edited by Tron; 04-19-2012, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
          not gonna lie... This is a pretty sick idea.. I wouldn't have gone that short, but now I'm gonna chop mine hahah

Comment

^i was waiting for a response lol, thanks. do it. o and gorilla glue it down because it will slide off

Comment

gorilla glue it to the shift lever? o.0

Comment

Aw man.. I was hoping I wouldn't have to glue it on my brand new z3 shifter :/
                I'm going ZHP, so I guess I could live with it being 4x4 status for a while. Nice idea though!

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                  not gonna lie... This is a pretty sick idea.. I wouldn't have gone that short, but now I'm gonna chop mine hahah
                  Awesome. My dad has a kinda beat shift knob maybe I'll try this.
                  Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
                  ^i was waiting for a response lol, thanks. do it. o and gorilla glue it down because it will slide off
                  Try hot glue if you don't want it too permanent. It'll probably hold but not be able to come off if you really tugged.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

When I have a knob that doesn't like to stay on, I wrap a layer or two of electrical tape around the lever. After that I have to pull like a motherfucker to get it off.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

^too late for me!
                      :(

Comment

I have a ZHP and I absolutely love it!!

Comment

ZHP Knob!!!

Evan Winstead ยท Internet Parts Manager

Shop & Save BIG on Genuine OEM BMW Parts, Accessories, M Performance, & Lifestyle!
                          Contact Us | FaceBook | Twitter | NEW: Get Porsche & Audi Parts too!

Comment

Racing dymanics?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

my friend gave me his oem knob off his e92 m3 today
                              my old one pulled off if i shifted quick and was worn to shit
                              i put his old one in place and bitch slapped it on and feels way better
                              yeah yeah it shows a 6th gear. but hey it was free

Comment

knobs

I like these knobs.
                                Attached Files
                                grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

Working...
                                X