Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
    I've given a a couple away and now I need some. :(

Project came out well Josh. Will like to see it in the car.
    Do you need a tan one? 5 bucks for the one in my basement, since youre robbing me of a couch

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      Finished making and wrapping the panels today, I ended up using 1/4" masonite and standard subwoofer carpet, using 3M spray adhesive. They came out really good, I might refine and make them again another time, but I was kind of on a time crunch with these. Hoping to get the car back from exhaust work mid-day tomorrow and get them fitted!

nice work! any fiberglassing going to come into play?
      1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

Comment

Looks awesome! I would love to have this done with a cutout for the luke box, I can't find a decent iX rear seat for the life of me and I just gave up. Any chance of selling a template?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Installed pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial88 View Post
            Installed pic?
            This

-
            Project
            Parts for Sale
            Feedback
            YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              Looks awesome! I would love to have this done with a cutout for the luke box, I can't find a decent iX rear seat for the life of me and I just gave up. Any chance of selling a template?
              in for a template, or measurements atleast.

Comment

How is it fastened to the car? Might do this to my vert considering the rear seats are tore up
                I have friends who are EOD bro.

That's awesome. I have friends who make coffee for a living, but you don't see me rocking out a bunch of lattes

Comment

I'm actually probably going to be getting rid of this, anyone want to trade it for a black vinyl or leather rear seat?

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

I'm thinking about doing this because I'll be moving my seats back so I fit comfortably into my e30. I was thinking about either rx7 style cubicles as seen below, or a combo of that and some type of mesh cargo netting. I'll never have anyone back there, and it's not my DD, so I'm not at a loss with space.

Comment

Working...
                      X