Mysterious black/red and black/violet connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysterious black/red and black/violet connection

I recently removed my dash and I stupidly forgot to label 2 connections. The first connection is a 4 pin out male with only 2 of the pin outs used. The two wires going to it are black/red and black/violet; they are very long and can reach all the way to the instrument cluster or the driver side foot well from the a/c.

The other connection is a 2 pin out male with only 1 of the pin outs used. The wire is green/black and it is located in the glovebox area. I know that green/black is used for the neutral safety switch. I did a auto>5 speed swap, but I havent done all the splicing yet.

For both of the connections, I can not find the females that they connect to. I removed the cruise control system as well as the airbag system. In the etm, I can not find any mention of black/red and black/violet.

Please help! this is holding up putting my interior together. I can snap some pics if that helps
    ^M52B28^

Ok so I figured out that both of those connections go to the m20 engine harness. I am in the middle of a 24v swap and that is why these do not connect to anything. I know the green wire connection is related to the neutral safety switch. Should probably ask the 24v guys on where to connect
    ^M52B28^

Comment

Working...
    X