No announcement yet.

Show me your e30 cupholders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a cup holder I use in all my e30's. it's out of the way; stays warm if you want to keep the heater vent open. I use this for my coffee.
    I got it at a "Canadian Tire" store -what we have up here. The opening is limited though for coffee cups. not ideal for bottled water as it will tip over. It is made for a Honda actually. I also found due to the high center of gravity it can spill at times when hitting large bumps in the road.
    therefore I use the optional arm rest/cup holder between the seats on the center console.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

works for me
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by K0nArtist View Post
        Here is mine. Front and rear cup holders.
        i have those too, but find them to be in the way when i am shifting..

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

I hate putting anything between the seats and the console because the sweat of the cups build up and I have like 2 yr old leather on my seats....just makes me wince when I see it wet..

im still on the edge of buying either a used e46 center console or getting the front console cup holders on the for sale thread here in r3v

Comment

Originally posted by MattM View Post
            i have those too, but find them to be in the way when i am shifting..
            Yea, I find my self using the rear ones more then the front.

Comment

Inbetween Seat and Console, as said before. When Im driving around alone, inbetween the passenger seat and door.
              1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
              1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
              1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
              1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Does anyone have any pics of the e46 console in an e30? Curious as I am looking for an option here. I know it is an e30 and you aren't supposed to have drinks in them, but mine is a cruiser, not a track rat. I would like the option of cupholders without the hella expense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post
                  will an E36 console fit the E30? It has cupholders.
                  YES it will fit. you do not need the e34 one, the e36 fits fine.

Mine:

you can move around and interchange the two cup holders, ashtray and coin holder.
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post

Mine:

you can move around and interchange the two cup holders, ashtray and coin holder.
                    Sure does work, put one in my girl's e30. Have a spare one i may put in mine too

Comment

^^that is win
                      Originally posted by BewWoo
                      That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post

Mine:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does the E36 unit bolt onto the e30 console? Any modifications need to be made?

Comment

bump. looking at the e36 cup holder. might go to autobahn tomorrow to pick em up. Looks pretty good and looks like it functions well.

Comment

I like my e46 center console. Still a work in progress, but I love it as it is. Pics soon to come for this thread. You can also check out my build
                            Attached Files
                            My 1991 325i Cabrio Build

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227529

Comment

This is my 10 dollar cupholder from walmart, all it took was 5 screws drilled into my console. Just be careful when pulling the passenger seat forward when the cupholders out or else it will probably snap.

It's a little dirty from "spirited" driving. :-D
                              Last edited by zig553; 01-11-2012, 09:40 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

My friend made this from aluminum and powder coated it as well, works great!

Comment

Working...
                                X