Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

found e-30 seats or different maker seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found e-30 seats or different maker seats?

I found these at a new junkyard, pretty beat up, passenger side is a bit broke.

now, would these be worth saving or could i get seats from a different make of car that would fit without mods.
    Right now i have comforts and i like a hard seat, my drivers comfort is so bad i had to but a seat cover over it ( and its broken ). the only other bmw in the upick is an 88 7 series. a few audis, about 6 volvo 240s, and your other asst japanese, and a pair of saabs.
    and remember i have very little money, but time is free.
    Red-ish 89 325ix with dent in the door, bad paint, missing center caps, broken defrost, broken ac, p/s pump may be going, brake pad sensors missing. On the plus side i just had the trannie and tc fixed for 2 grand!!

Use these seats until you have enough money to restore them. Sports feel significantly better than comforts, and cardinal red will turn a lot of heads.
    ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
    ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Buy them, along with the door cards. Sell cards/rear seat for profit, take seats into local upholstery store and have them fix the holes for you so they look good. Break in new seats with girlies.
      '89 325i

Comment

Working...
      X