What we have been up to (Recaro Content)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 330i ZHP
    replied
    Hello - I just bought this set - is there fabric still available to make the rear seats match? And how hard would it be to make them heated and to work with my e30?



    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Waiting to hear from him. Think I will be keeping second set of SRD's so I'd like to get some work on them done.

    Leave a comment:


  • series88
    replied
    Very nice work. I wish i will have the money to drop for some sexy seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • catuned
    replied
    I heard family problems and health issues

    Leave a comment:


  • e28jay
    replied
    I posted this in the other the thread by heard from him last week. Hopefully everything gets resolved and he starts posting on here again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with Ron right now. I emailed him today in the hopes that he would either show up and post, or at least get back to me with something I could post up for him, but nothing yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    i PM this user months ago asking for a quote to re-upholster 2 sets of seats and never heard anything back....

    the work looks beautiful, but communication...not so much.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    I've left PM's, voicemails and now an email and I hope to hear back from them too.

    Leave a comment:


  • e28jay
    replied
    I left a message again last week, emailed last week and left another message today. Still haven't heard back.

    Has anyone been able to get through to them? I really don't want to have to go to someone else for seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • drivnvordaedge
    replied
    Haven't heard anything from u. .. **** tear ****

    Leave a comment:


  • TheCtrain
    replied
    Those seats...look amazing. Noob question here, but about how much would a seat like that cost to put in, driver and passenger (the seat+awesome work on it)?

    Also, if the spanish Ricardo's are cheaper...I'm all for that :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by FKNFASTM5
    Who's RICARDO?
    These are the spanish version of the Recaros.

    Leave a comment:


  • amcink
    replied
    Nice Work!!! very yummy

    Leave a comment:


  • a2coupe2a
    replied
    hey guys, super busy today. Ill make sure to get back to everybody tonight. Thanks - Ron

    Leave a comment:


  • drivnvordaedge
    replied
    hey

    i am wondering what could you offer for me and wondering how much everything costs to get these redone.

    i am located in bonney lake/tacoma, wa and willing to drive them to you so you can take a look at them ... also wanting to take a look at your work in person. i have to budget in the work and a ballpark number would help so i can pay

    main problems are with the passenger seat while the other one is pretty mint ... but u can be the judge of that when you take a look at them ...

    sorry for shitty and shaky cell phone pics ... camera is broken











    do you have a set of mine that have been redone as an example?

    hope to get in contact with you soon
    -mark

    Leave a comment:

Working...