Nardi Woodline Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nardi Woodline Question

Hey Kids. I just bought a Nardi Woodline off of an E28 on UK ebay and wanted to know if I needed to buy any adaptors or hubs or anything for it if I were to install it on my non airbag 89 E30 M3. I still haven't received the wheel in the mail but wanted to prepared for when I get it so I can throw it on right away :) I'm so excited!
    -----------------------------------
    Life is too short to be driving a Honda.

sigpic

From what I understand the early E28s had a coarse spline and the late E28s (as well as all E30s) had a fine spline. If its a fine spline it should fit without any adapters, etc. If its a coarse spline I think you're out of luck. I've never heard of a coarse spline to fine spline adapter and if there is one it would space out your wheel at least 2 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
      From what I understand the early E28s had a coarse spline and the late E28s (as well as all E30s) had a fine spline. If its a fine spline it should fit without any adapters, etc. If its a coarse spline I think you're out of luck. I've never heard of a coarse spline to fine spline adapter and if there is one it would space out your wheel at least 2 inches.
      For those that are curious, the Nardi Woodline came only on late model E28s. Most E28s have fine splines with the exception of a very few early model that came with coarse spline. In other words, most E28 wheels work for our cars and certainly all Nardi wheels work since they only came on the late model E28s without any adaptors, hubs or other mods. Best of luck.
      -----------------------------------
      Life is too short to be driving a Honda.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X