Analog Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analog Clock

I just installed my new analog clock. It's really sweet... I dig the 'classic' look. I 'upgraded' from the BASIC digital clock and I already had the 4-prong connector that's used in the analog clocks. I know that people going from any type of OBC had to get a new connector to be able to use the analog clock; but mine already had it in there. So I'm assuming that any one with the old skool digital clock can swap to the analog with zero problems. It took me less than two minutes to do the swap and I couldn't be more pleased.

If you check ebay.de they have them selling on there for like 2 Euro's all the time.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Yeah then you have to wait for shipping time and all the rest when you could buy from your buddy here aka Me. Thanks for prompt. I sell them cheap to not like I make a million dollars of of them.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot that you could get some Greg. You've definitely got the 'hook up' :D

Comment

lets see some pictures of it installed...

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
          Yeah then you have to wait for shipping time and all the rest when you could buy from your buddy here aka Me. Thanks for prompt. I sell them cheap to not like I make a million dollars of of them.
          Greg, do you have any of the analog clocks with the ///M in them from the M3? I see them on eBay all the time, but they are fake, just an ///M wheel emblem stuck on the face. Do you have any of the real ones?

PM me if you do with price.

Comment

i have one its not installed and i am not going to install it. i dunno if its real or fake but its pretty plane...all black with two white hands and a button to go back in tiem and one to go foward. i'll take a pic

Comment

Originally posted by DrMcDave
              i have one its not installed and i am not going to install it. i dunno if its real or fake but its pretty plane...all black with two white hands and a button to go back in tiem and one to go foward. i'll take a pic
              That's just the regular analog clock; not the M one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                Greg, do you have any of the analog clocks with the ///M in them from the M3? I see them on eBay all the time, but they are fake, just an ///M wheel emblem stuck on the face. Do you have any of the real ones?

Did they really ever use an analog clock in the M3s? I was under the impression that they all came with some sort of OBC.

I see those fake ones on ebay all the time. I think the guy just buys a ton from germany really cheap and then pulls them apart and paints the hands red and puts a sticker in them. That way for ten minutes of labor he can charge 20 times what they're really worth.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeCDoos
                  lets see some pictures of it installed...
                  Sorry, no digicam. It's just the plain analog clock that came in a ton of european e30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

No I don't have any with the decal and I don't belive that that was factory. Mine does not have one in it. Anyway i think the last few I have sold were $15 which included mail cost. But that was due to demand and lack of availablity at my yard. I had only three in inventory last I checked.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

they had them in US e30s too

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson
                        they had them in US e30s too
                        Really? Which ones? Was the lame-ass digital clock an option in my '84 318?

Comment

i'm not exactly sure, but my brother has seen them in the yards and pulled one for his e30, but then he bought an OBC

Comment

I also have an analog clock, and i couldn't find the plug, i guess it's buried in the dash, i was hoping i wouldn't have to do that, but that's cool.

Comment

i didn't see your posts bryson, i haven't done the obc because you have to install the harness and stuff, now i'm just going to search for that plug for the analog clock.

Comment

Working...
                              X