Seat Belt Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat Belt Issue

So I bought these rear seat belts off a member here and today I went to install them and I cant get them out of the locked position for the life of me. They are fully retracked up and I've tried pulling on them at every angle. Is there some button to release this or am I just missing something obvious?? The PO said they worked perfect. So I feel retarded...

Originally posted by blunttech
    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

I had that problem once, but I cant explain how i fixed it. Just kept yanking and cursing, then they retracted.
    sigpic
    Parts Wanted
    The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

I've been yanking it for about 20 minutes now and it still wont come out. (insert sexual response here)

Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
        I've been yanking it for about 20 minutes now and it still wont come out. (insert sexual response here)
        1. Lube finger
        2. Insert in asshole
        3. Continue yanking
        sigpic
        Parts Wanted

Comment

Learn how to do just about everything at ehow. Find expert advice along with How To videos and articles, including instructions on how to make, cook, grow, or do almost anything.
          sigpic
          Parts Wanted

Comment

Got it! It's all about the soft hands and gentle pull. If anyone has this issue set the mechanism flat where the mounting screw whole is and pull down towards the floor slowly.

Blocke if your in Temecula we should go for a cruise sometime, I'm new to the area and need to find some nice cruising roads.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
              Got it! It's all about the soft hands and gentle pull. If anyone has this issue set the mechanism flat where the mounting screw whole is and pull down towards the floor slowly.

Blocke if your in Temecula we should go for a cruise sometime, I'm new to the area and need to find some nice cruising roads.
              I'm down. My car should be back on the road this weekend, if I can get a few hours free to throw on my new CPS and TPS. Shoot me a PM.
              sigpic
              Parts Wanted

Comment

Working...
              X