Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

ahh i see. nice pick up :up:

Comment

I am looking for a set of mounts also.

PS: Leegf, had them in his car.
        _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

I am going to try an idea of mine this weekend. Ill see if it works. If it does Ill do a write up about it. More later.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

If anyone knows of or has an E21 Recaro seat that is fubar'd, and would like to part with the base, let me know. If it's adaptable to our current design, we would love to be able to offer another option for those with E21 Recaros to bolt their seats directly to stock E30 brackets. Having one in-hand would make it possible for us to see what can be done, and offer another much needed part to the E30 community.

Comment

I wish I could send you guys a base, and I would if I wasn't in such a time crunch. I hope you guys find someone with a seat they can share!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X