Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

husco armrest sturdiness. owners chime in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

husco armrest sturdiness. owners chime in!

about to pull the trigger on a husco and I just want to understand the sturdiness of the accessory. Moreover, the armrest was more or less an afterthought for the e30 US market in the way it was designed and mounted.

Considering this, do you owners notice issues such as squeaks or stability once it is installed? What about the cupholder tray? Is it sturdy to support 2 full drinks without being weighed down and bowing?

I onced had a center console cupholder and it made all kinds of squeak noises when driving.
    Last edited by bmwstephen; 09-04-2012, 09:19 AM.

it can be known to rattle while driving -especially over rough roads. can be bit annoying. Mind you mine are probably 20+ years old.
    Sturdiness for two large coffees - fine. Ive used my elbow to lean over to the back.
    sigpic

Comment

Mine is fine, I just put some 3M double sided tape on the tray(using only one side, duh. Any soft tape will work), that stops the rattling.
      1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
      MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
      Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X