what steering wheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what steering wheel?

i want to get a new steering wheel for my convertible but i'm not really sure what i want. i've never had an aftermarket steering wheel.
    i really like the nardi wood wheels and i really like the momo retro.
    my main gripe is that i want to be able to see the cluster as well as i can now.
    i'm leaning towards the nardi wood wheel but the car feels like it's on rails with it's coil overs now and i don't want the classic wood wheel to take away from that
    any suggestions are welcome.

if you want to see the cluster i suggest 350mm at the smallest and 370mm at biggest. I have a momo 365mm and i love it, no issues blocking the cluster and a noticeable diff from the stock sport wheel. Needing more effort to steer is quite noticable since the wheel is smaller and a lot lighter.
    1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
    1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
    sigpic

Comment

according to me when i am drive that car yes i felt more easy and comfort then previous models steering rotations are good sudden movements are easily work,it is very easy to handle steering and i felt that there is very fine modification on it so according to me steering are good as model.

toptenclassifiedwebsite

Comment

A Nardi Wooden wheel, the one with the black stripe would be crazy good with the red of your car.

Comment

It might just be because I'm taller, but my 385mm MTech1 wheel is only barely large enough for me to see the gauges. Anything smaller would sit right across them. I love it though, it feels great and has a nice period look to it.
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
          X