Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upholstery Shop Help So*Cal (L.A.)

Hey R3vers,
    I recently got a good deal on some OEM Recaro Sport Seats. Unfortunately the Driver side seat needs some repair, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent priced shop that does good work here in Los Angeles or the Valley.
    I would like them to look same as original (Black Vinyl) Or do something a little more custom depending on Price.
    Any help is appreciated. And I'm sure there is a thread somewhere but I'm at work and can't search forever.

Thanks Everyone!

~Adam
    OO=[][]=OO
    @speeedshop
    @mradams

Originally posted by MrAdam View Post
    Hey R3vers,
    I recently got a good deal on some OEM Recaro Sport Seats. Unfortunately the Driver side seat needs some repair, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent priced shop that does good work here in Los Angeles or the Valley.
    I would like them to look same as original (Black Vinyl) Or do something a little more custom depending on Price.
    Any help is appreciated. And I'm sure there is a thread somewhere but I'm at work and can't search forever.

Thanks Everyone!

~Adam
    Hey dude, if you got some time right now. I'm heading to a shop with my buddy in half hour, I'm in the same neighborhood as you are, so let me know if you want to meet at the local Ralphs store parking lot or something.
    Either way, pm me and I'll let you know what's up.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Damn, Good looking out but unfortunately I'm ALWAYS at work. I am thinking of ordering the Recaro fabric. If it looks like they do good work let me know!
      OO=[][]=OO
      @speeedshop
      @mradams

Comment

Working...
      X