identify this e30 shift knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

identify this e30 shift knob

so i got this shift knob at a pick in pull. the car it came outta was a late model e30 with what seemed to have the uncommon factory woodgrain package. the rest of the stuff was in very bad condition but the shift knob was to cool to pass on. and its going on my e28

pretty darn heavey, and looks to be pretty thin wood with some finish coating

but take a look at the photos and let me know if you seen one before

maybe a racing dynamics?

Comment

Looks like it came out of an e28 too, so you might be right., Although I do recall ALPINA doing a few in the wooden style.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

the e30 had all the woodgrain on the dash and stuff. i know alpina, acs, racing dynmics and bmw did that stuff. but its a e28 style knob. so iam confused. its was at one point a very nice knob and it still is but with character. its about as heavy as my zhp knob on my e36 m3
        Last edited by difeliciantonio; 07-13-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

That's No Alpina One .
          The Alpina Came In Wood But All With a Logo Emblem on Top .

Also That Knob might be A 02 series , or a E21 , E12 . any of the Old models .
          Not OEM , but also Accessories Were More Popular when those cars were At their Age .

Comment

02 knobs were threaded. So unless someone jammed an insert up in there.....
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

bavarian auto sport
              sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
              The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

yeah, its not threaded. just pop on

Comment

Working...
                X