Harness bar in Vert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harness bar in Vert?

Can't quite figure out how to put a harness bar into my vert. Metal doesn't look to thick beside the door. Ideas? Don't mind to remove rear seat, just don't want to go cutting up the interior.
    Originally Posted by Exodus
    He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Anyone?
    Originally Posted by Exodus
    He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

What happens if you roll it?
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Many miata guys do it, maybe look into that for some help, I wouldn't know where to start but hopefully it'll help you

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          What happens if you roll it?
          It holds you nice and upright so instead of kissing your arse goodbye, you kiss the earth goodbye.

Comment

^ I loled
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I usually make the "harness bar" a function of the main hoop's cross support for the roll cage.

Why in gods green earth would you want to add one to a convertible without a solid roll bar?

Comment

That link will explain everything.
                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                X