interior redo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interior redo

I know my car isn't a BMW but I have to get info anywhere I can. I have a Benz cosworth 2.3 16v. I need to redo the interior as it needs it kinda badly. I want to know how to refurbish/ restore the plastic parts without restorting to a spray paint. Or is a spray paint my only option? (if so how long does the spray last with daily use?). Any comments or leads to other links would be appreciated.
    I have heard of "peanut butter" and using a heat gun...but that does not do a really good job.

Thanks

P.S. where can I get the vynl to recover some parts? I believe my interior has some type of foam in between also...

Mother's back to black for plastic parts. There's another one, but the name is escaping me at the moment.

Try and find a MB forum and see if you can find used vinyl pieces or maybe craigslist?
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

black again is another brand

Comment

Had good results with the Wipe New crap from the as seen on tv shelf at wal-mart
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

guten has one of those cars.

post pics so we can see how damaged they interior is and what would be required to rehab it

Comment

Working...
          X