No announcement yet.

Seats for my e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its tough to go wrong w MKii recaros, and you should be able to get seats/ brackets for under $600.

I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by mccor023 View Post
      I think its tough to go wrong w MKii recaros, and you should be able to get seats/ brackets for under $600.

I cant find these seats

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to stalk the regionals on vortex for about a month.
        I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by turk1shk1d View Post
          Where should I post?

I went ahead and moved it. But take a look at the main forum page. There are explanations under most of the sub forums to what belongs in there. Like this part here, Appearance: Interior... Seats are part of the interior. So it goes in here. Got a question about your wheels or tires. Then it goes in the wheel tire subforum. And so on and so on.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Id try the convertible seats if you're on a budget. I have it in my car and its a daily. No back issues. Its really comfortable.
            Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
              Id try the convertible seats if you're on a budget. I have it in my car and its a daily. No back issues. Its really comfortable.
              Convertible seats are the same as sport seats. Convertible seats just has different stitching, no piping, and the levers on the side are stubby.

EDIT: Why do you have two different threads on the same subject? I'm going to merge the threads together...

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Where should I go to find seats? Junkyard?

Comment

I bought a nice set of E36 sport seats in cloth from a yard for $80, had some brackets made up at a shop for them for $100. Definitely one of the better upgrades I've done, even if they do add a bit of weight.

Comment

Originally posted by mccor023 View Post

Hey bro.. someone has these seats for sale by me and hes asking $100 for the pair... and its not in a good condition as ur.. if yours is 9.5/10 this one is like 8/10

Comment

Comment

So what did you think of them? Or do you have yet to take a look?
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                          So what did you think of them? Or do you have yet to take a look?
                          I didnt go to see them yet.. do u think 100 is a fair price?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
                            Buy some seats off of JEGS.com I bought mine and installed them for $400.
                            I had those seats also. Cipher makes them. I use one of them now for my driving sim seat. They are fair. I kept breaking the back cushion supports while Rallycrossing, but that is severe duty.
                            sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Comment

Originally posted by turk1shk1d View Post
                              I didnt go to see them yet.. do u think 100 is a fair price?

It's hard to say what the condition is looking at that one picture. If the cloth isn't torn and all the adjustments work, getting them for $100 looks like a good deal to me. You should definitely sit in them for a few minutes though and make sure you like the way they feel. It's not like taking a drive with them, but you'll have a better idea of the ergonomics than buying them sight unseen.
                              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                                It's hard to say what the condition is looking at that one picture. If the cloth isn't torn and all the adjustments work, getting them for $100 looks like a good deal to me. You should definitely sit in them for a few minutes though and make sure you like the way they feel. It's not like taking a drive with them, but you'll have a better idea of the ergonomics than buying them sight unseen.
                                Yea I will be doing all that tomorrow.. hopefully there good.. really need seats cause the ones I have are side ways lol

Comment

Working...
                                X