E30 Cardinal cabrio interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Cardinal cabrio interior

Just curious as to how hard/rare it is to find a cardinal cabrio interior. I am getting a full interior for my car - door cards front and rear, front sport seats and rear seat in full cardinal leather (in damn near perfect condition) and the coveted great condition carpet. My problem is I have a Zinno cabrio. Have NEVER seen a zinno cabrio with cardinal interior and don't know how it would look. I was thinking about selling/trading the cardinal seats and cards for tan sport seats and cards if I don't like it. I have scoured the interwebs for pictures of cardinal on red and nothing. Probably because BMW never had that color combo. If anyone has pictures of it I would love to see them. Also need to know if this is a unicorn I am getting...

Dibs on the cardinal interior if you don't take it. . .
    87 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by jwalther View Post
      Dibs on the cardinal interior if you don't take it. . .
      I am getting it alright. Just need to see how it looks when I get it and see if I like it....

Comment

I've seen a few verts with red int locally. Couple had cardinal and they where dolphin or what ever color its called. The other was a late model Schwarz with crimson int. I would of loved to have that one. But they're out there, just harder to find.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of cardinal in the first place, but cardinal on zinno would look like shit IMO.

Comment

I remember seeing a coupe in those flavors here somewhere.

COTM

Comment

I just had a reply on my project thread and a guy showed me a picture of Cardinal on Henna. I think I am going to go that way and then shadowline the trim. If I don't like it, I will respray in Alpinweiss since I am planning on a respray anyway. We will see. It is going to be April until I get the interior. I am going to do a whole interior redo. I am working on refinishing a cracked dash right now getting it ready. Then when I get the interior, I will gut the car, replace the dash, put in a new evap core and heater core , new carpet that is coming with the cardinal interior and a new center console. That is only after I replace the top with a new tan top. My car came from the factory with a tan top according to a vin decoder I looked up my vin on. Cardinal on Zinno with a tan top....sounds like a one of a kind to me. Oh yeah, and BBS RC090s with Nogaro centers that I am in the process of refinishing as well. We will see....

Comment

It world look weird for your car, but red sport seats go for good money.
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  It world look weird for your car, but red sport seats go for good money.
                  Eh, once I get the interior, I will decide. I may just sell everything and get new covers for my tan sport seats now. How much do you think a full cardinal convertible interior in really good shape would go for?

Comment

Working...
                  X