Early model sport seat dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early model sport seat dimensions

Hey guys im new to posting here (mostly because my early model IS looks like a turd and is at Castros getting a new heart, among other things) But i lurk and learn a whole lot. Ive finally come across something i haven't been able to search and find.

Does anyone know the sport seat measurements and dimensions. (front and back) I am going to have some leather seat covers made up to use before committing to a complete re-upholstery job, but i need the numbers or diagram or whatever it comes on.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Dude, if you're already paying for the leather go ahead and spring for a full reupholstery job. At least that way you add value to the car. Seat covers are ghetto mo matter what.

Comment

a friends uncle works in a seat cover shop, it wouldnt cost me more than 100. reuhpolstery on the other hand is much much worse than that. its more a bandaid on a gapping cut so i can save money while i lick my wounds and recover from a 24v swap and some other more needed work the car just got. thanks for the opinion though. i agree completely but leather covers look better than 20 year old yellow foam holes

Comment

Working...
      X