Evo X Recaros in e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evo X Recaros in e30?

To start, I have searched the forums as well as google. I can find some info on what I'm looking for but nothing definitive on this specific application.

OK

I have been in love the with the Recaro Sportster CS's for a while.. like everyone else.. But I don't want to pay that much for seats when the car still needs a respray, legit wheels, new dash, FI, etc. I do need a change up in seats though. I found the Lancer Evo 10 seats are pretty much Recaro sportster CS and can be had a lot cheaper. Here's what I'd like to know:

-Will these bolt up to standard Recaro adapters/sliders? Or is the bolt spacing different for the Mitsubishi models compared to an aftermarket Recaro bucket?

-How high would these sit in the e30 with Recaro adapters? Higher than the e30 sport seats on stock sliders?

-I'm 6'3" and about 250 lbs with a 38" waste. Are these gonna fit?

I really appreciate any help.

If theyre real recaro's, they have the standard recaro bolt pattern.
    - 90 325is

Comment

i've installed evo 8 seats in an e36 with wedge racing brackets
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I actually settled on a real nice set of Recaro SRD that popped up on CL. Massive brackets will be in this week. Can't wait to get them in the car

Comment

Working...
        X