Racing Dynamics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    ^ Do you even know what you're looking at here?
    Originally posted by 88e30is View Post
    I have a FS ad bud. A RD wheel is hardly fast and the furious. Please explain....
    I know what racing dynamics is, and all I was trying to say is that in my own personal opinion it reminds me of fast and the furious. I don't know why, but it just does. I'm not trying to dog on any one else's tastes, but for me personally I just don't like aftermarket wheels that much, the only ones I do somewhat enjoy are wood grain nardi wheels, and even those I wouldn't put in my own car. For me personally like I said earlier, I like OEM BMW wheels, but I still wouldn't have an Mtech 2 wheel in an E30, for me I feel like that wheel is perfect for E46's and up but not an E30. That's why I have an Mtech 1 wheel in my car.

I'm not trying to start anything, all I was trying to state was my personal opinion and GLWS, and hopefully I didn't offend anybody who likes these types of steering wheels, that was not my goal, I was just stating my personal tastes on steering wheels. And once again to OP good luck with the sale and I hope you get top dollar for it!! :up:

Comment

*Edit:
      Wrong thread.....

Comment

Working...
      X