Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any upholstery recommendations in the Phx area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any upholstery recommendations in the Phx area?

I have gray cloth sports in my 318is that are in dire need of reupholstery. Stopped by my favorite shop today and about fell over with his estimate. Anyone have someone they like that will do a good job in the Phoenix area?

Thanks,
    Todd Z.

What was the quote you got? Just curious.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      ^^ This. I've been really curious to find out how much it would cost to redo the interior on my vert.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        About $1700 for leather if he could "find a kit" and probably $200-$300 more than that for cloth.

Todd Z.

Comment

In Tucson I got quoted $1800 for full napa leather front and rear seats for my M3

Comment

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
            In Tucson I got quoted $1800 for full napa leather front and rear seats for my M3
            Thanks for the input. Perhaps it wasn't so far out of line then. Cloth is nice in AZ and leather is certainly nicer than the vinyl I've had in previous cars.

Todd Z.

Comment

If you were in Cali, we would custom stitch your seat covers from scratch. And I never heard of cloth costing more than leather but, unless it's something really special demanding a custom order or satin., I could always be wrong.

Here's a few samples of work at our shop.

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

His comment on the pricing delta was that he thought he could find a kit for the leather, implying everything was pre-cut, etc. If he did cloth, he would have to make his own patterns and so on - more labor involved.

I like your stuff!

Thanks,
                Todd Z.

Comment

Working...
                X