E30 shift knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 shift knob

Okay my E30 shift knob is toast. It keeps spinning round and round. I see some on ebay for around $17 http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E28-E30-...423f62&vxp=mtr but I assume they are junk. Should I just bite the bullet and go with the bavauto one for $85? Any other suggestions?

Zhp knob from getbmwparts.com

Comment

I have a few that are in very good shape and would serve your needs far less then $85 I have a few, you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com and I can send you picture of the ones I have and we can discuss price shipped with tracking
      SHAWN

Comment

I'll sell you Carbon Fiber Rogue Engineering knob for $50 shipped. PM if interested.

Comment

Your shift knob and your steering wheel (along with the pedals) are some of the most important control surfaces in your car. We believe these surfaces should not only look exceptional but perform and function beyond expectations. We offer shift knobs that are Original BMW parts, MOMO from Italy, and other brands that we feel make driving more enjoyable and enhance the technical sophistication that your BMW embodies.
          carobd2shop.com

Comment

i bought the shift knob without an emblem, so i made it :)

Comment

Originally posted by papa_geza View Post
              i bought the shift knob without an emblem, so i made it :)

This is EXACTLY what I want. Where? How much? Gimmie! Shoot me the info or post it.
              1987 E30 325is (5-Speed)
              2006 E83 X3 M-Sport (Slush)
              2010 E90 328 X-Drive MSport (Slush)

Comment

It's a little more $$ but you should go with the condor speed shop knob. It's big and goofy but I love mine. Otherwise ZHP like mentioned before

Comment

I really like the MOMO anatomical. Plus it uses set screws to hold it in place instead of just friction, so it won't come off as easy when driving.

Comment

Originally posted by MPoser View Post
                    This is EXACTLY what I want. Where? How much? Gimmie! Shoot me the info or post it.
                    i bought the shiftknob from ebay, only $5 made from rubber. the rest i made by my self from used plastic and stiker.

now i'm going to make illuminated.

total cost less than $10

This is sample i have from youtube
                    Last edited by papa_geza; 04-16-2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

i bought the shiftknob from ebay, only $5 made from rubber. the rest i made by my self from used plastic and stiker.

total cost less than $10

Very cool...
                      sigpic

Comment

total cost less than $10

That's awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X