Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitted Seat Covers

Hey All:

I just picked up a 87' 325IS with the Tan interior. As all the well loved E30's do, the drivers seat has seen better days. I don't want to buy seats yet, or recover 1 bolster with non-matching leather, so here is my question:

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD SEAT COVER THAT FITS SNUG ON THE SPORT SEATS?

I have a friend that has an E30 M3 and it has a sheep skin cover that is fluffy and great for winter. It is really snug and fits on the sport seats great. However, he has NO idea where they came from as they have been on the car for years. Naturally covering the pristine leather below.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    1987 E30 325is (5-Speed)
    2006 E83 X3 M-Sport (Slush)
    2010 E90 328 X-Drive MSport (Slush)

please no, just do it right and get recovered, you'll be a lot happier seeing a good looking seat every time you drive the car instead of knowing that under a cheap seat cover there is a destroyed seat. Plus my friend had a 89 iS previous owner put a seat cover on it, the damn thing constantly moved around and you could always feel the destroyed leather underneath. just my

Comment

Sup
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I've been wondering how these are:

I wouldn't mind a set for my E34.

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by henryki View Post
          please no, just do it right and get recovered, you'll be a lot happier seeing a good looking seat every time you drive the car instead of knowing that under a cheap seat cover there is a destroyed seat. Plus my friend had a 89 iS previous owner put a seat cover on it, the damn thing constantly moved around and you could always feel the destroyed leather underneath. just my
          Totally agree! I'm on the fence trying to decide to restore this one, or pick up another and spend the money on one with a straighter body and interior. Then, do mechanics and less cosmetic. I love this car but need to decide that first. In the mean time a cover would be ideal.
          1987 E30 325is (5-Speed)

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Sup
            Just need one bolster, the rest just needs treatment and dying.
            1987 E30 325is (5-Speed)

Comment

Working...
            X