Rear seat fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear seat fitment

Hi guys, apologies if this is an old and already discussed topic, but i ran a few searches that took me nowhere so i decided to write up this one. I know the bottom of 2door rear seats and 4 doors are different and from my understanding trying to squeeze the 4 door seat into a coupe will leave the seat with some kinks on the edges due to the difference in the shape, correct? However i wonder if once you install the upper part of the seat the kinks will be hidden or if you ll still be able to see them.

Thks

I have a 4 door seat in my coupe, only difference is the the corners on the bottom section. 4-door corners are rounded, coupe is straight. Grab the lower carpet piece to cover the gap.
    1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
    1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
    bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
      I have a 4 door seat in my coupe, only difference is the the corners on the bottom section. 4-door corners are rounded, coupe is straight. Grab the lower carpet piece to cover the gap.
      Ahhh, i see... I thought the difference was on the rear part of the bottom part, not on the front. Does it look good once you cover with the carpets or u can tell the seat just doenst belong there? Thks for the help

Comment

Working...
      X