1 series seats in e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 series seats in e30

Like the title says I was wondering if has been done, I just swapped e46 sports seats in my car and like them. I was able to sit in a 135i with sport seats and well I started thinking 1. Has it been done and 2. How out of place do they look in e30s ( I think they would look much better then e46 seats, they are more boxy )

So if anyone has any pictures of them in an e30 please share!
    1988 325is imolarotII/ plastic bumper swap/ e36 m3-z3 2.8 5 lug swap/ e36 m3 bilsteins/ e36 m3 h&r race spring up front/ GC rear coilover / 21mm vert sway bar/ m3 offset bushing/ OEM bushings/ S3.73 rear end/ full black interior/ e46 sport seats/ BBS style 5

Instagram - AnthonyVzz

I like this idea... bumping for pictures

Comment

I am also wanting to know about this, everytime I get in my e30 after driving my 135i I ponder this, anyone?
      1990 325i 5spd
      09 135i 6spd m-sport package

Comment

I did some hunting and found that someone in NZ had done it, but any links to the thread where he posted the pictures was a dead link. Helltime I say you do the swap and take some pictures for us, you already have both cars ;)

Comment

The 1 series seats look like they would fit the car pretty easy. I don't think they would look out of place. They don't seem to have great bolstering though.
          1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
          1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
          bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

They look similar to E90 seats, they will sit too tall in e30 and they are very heavy.

Comment

Working...
            X