Do people still make recaro adaptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do people still make recaro adaptors?

So i'm debating purchasing some recaro trophy's from a mk2 vw because I have some in my XR4ti and I love them, plus most people want more for their sport seats then i would pay for the recaros and I prefer them over sport seats i've ridden on.

The question I have though is whether or not people still make (and sell) adaptors for the stock e30 rails. I'm sure I could figure it out if i really had too but i wanted to price it out and see if I felt it was worth my time to make something that worked with my meager tools available.

So yeah who makes em and which ones are best?

www.massivebrakes.com sells an adapter to install recaros onto OEM sport seat bases.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Josh (Jand3rson) and I have made them i the past, but no longer do. Massive is the only other one making them as far as I know.

Comment

Dang, they sure are pretty but I think out of my price range. If it was 1 to 150 for both i'd be down but thats $220 canadian so i'll have to bust out the measuring tape and drill press if i go the recaro route.

Comment

Gotta pay to play son.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
            Gotta pay to play son.
            If i was building a car for shows I would go all out on a part nobody will even notice, till then I'll spend my playing money on suspension and repairs :P

Real talk though it amazes me how much stuff is available for these cars, my falcon and xr4ti don't have half the aftermarket support these cars do.

Comment

Message iwantspeed
              ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

Working...
              X