Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seat upholstery - Where to buy? / Post your recovered seats!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NineStitch.com
    Proud Owner and Operator.
    sigpic

Comment

Nitro - I bought a seat kit from 9stitch ... I'll be posting pics when I am finished installing. I was impressed with the quality and workmanship. It was two weeks from order to receipt ... great communication along the way.

John did great work for me, highly recommended.
      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Shops in the Bay Area that do good seat upholstery work?

***Sorry, meant to post this in a separate thread***

Comment

Fresh from the upholstery shop. Props to M&A CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY in West Chester, PA.
          Fronts should be done Tuesday.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bilbert0304 View Post
            Fresh from the upholstery shop. Props to M&A CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY in West Chester, PA.
            Fronts should be done Tuesday.

What are they charging you? I was going to see them in the sprig to get my vert seats redone. Also, what do you think the quality?

Comment

my e28

Comment

Jigga wha.....

That is awesome.
                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post

my e28
                  Would like to know who did this interior, I'm also in Texas wondering if it was local to Houston area?

Would also like to see some photos of sport seats done by ninestitch if anyone has some, I've been working with leatherseats.com to get a quote for sport seats with alcantara inserts for my m3, they want almost 2k for the front and rear seats.

Comment

I have my ninestich seats done. I'll try to get pics up this weekend.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by cpandrewschmidt View Post
                      I have my ninestich seats done. I'll try to get pics up this weekend.

Andrew
                      Please do. All kinds of photos..up close of seams... fitment..comments on feel..
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

My brother did mine awhile ago. Squared off the bolsters.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Wow! Merry Christmas!
                          Originally posted by Andy.B
                          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                          1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                          ~~~~~~~~~~
                          I was born on 3/25…
                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Here are some of the seats I have done over the past few years.

This was a partial leather kit I did from Leatherseats.com, like a $1000.

This is another Leatheseats.com kit, (my first recovering) It was a full leather kit. It's a $1200 kit IIRC.

Here is a side by side of my latest work. It's the $500 eBay kit. Im pretty impressed with it. And they pre-installed new foam in the back and butt sections.

Comment

Working...
                            X