No announcement yet.

Where to get a good Upholstery kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these the guys that started out offering kits on here as individuals and now have a "storefront"? I was looking to get ahold of them to have them stitch up a convertible interior for my car.

Comment

Originally posted by stopsign01 View Post

Excuse the mismatched door cards and carpet, soon it will all be black! I couldn't be happier with my ninestitch kit!
      I just had another talk with John tonight re recovering a back seat and possibly the bolsters on my Recaros. He mentioned your kit actually. Looks great.

I appreciate the amount of time he spends to discuss options with me even though he's busy. I'm eager to get a fabric sample and get started.

Comment

Originally posted by stopsign01 View Post

Excuse the mismatched door cards and carpet, soon it will all be black! I couldn't be happier with my ninestitch kit!
        Did you have Nine Stitch install the Headrest, or DIY? I often thought that the right way to do headrest would be to use big zip ties to compress the foam, lightly soap the zip tie for easy removal, install headrest cover, snip zip tie and slide out. Thoughts?

Comment

You can slip plastic bags onto the headrest to make it easier to get the covers on.

Comment

Did you ever cut a hole for the seatbelt buckle holders on the rear bench? I'm in between a rock and a hard spot with mine. My new seat belt holders "OEM" don't come with ribbed studs anymore.

Comment

How much for the kit and how long did it take

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by goskidmark View Post
                Did you ever cut a hole for the seatbelt buckle holders on the rear bench? I'm in between a rock and a hard spot with mine. My new seat belt holders "OEM" don't come with ribbed studs anymore.
                I didn't cut a hole in mine. I was afraid it wouldn't go back in correctly since getting it out was a bitch. In some states you don't even need rear seat belts as long as people in the back are over 18 years old

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                  I didn't cut a hole in mine. I was afraid it wouldn't go back in correctly since getting it out was a bitch. In some states you don't even need rear seat belts as long as people in the back are over 18 years old
                  Didn't cut mine either, just cut a foam filler. Looks cleaner w/o seat belts and no one ever sits in the back seat in my car anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                    Didn't cut mine either, just cut a foam filler. Looks cleaner w/o seat belts and no one ever sits in the back seat in my car anyway.
                    I will be cutting mine to accommodate the new inserts. I will post pictures in my build thread this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X